The Office of Interscholastic Athletics welcomes you to our new paperless student-athlete online eligibility registration system!
All clearance for athletic participation can now be completed here. Once you create your account, sign all waivers, and pay your athletic participation fee, you will be cleared to try out for one of our athletic teams.
Remember you will not be cleared for participation until all steps in the eligibility process are completed. We are excited to see you out on the courts, fields, and track once athletics resume. Please reach out to the Interscholastic Athletics office or your athletic director if you have additional questions.
The student-athletes in MPS are building friendships, learning new skills, and creating lifelong memories. Follow their stories on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. Then, sign up for a sport and join them! See your school’s athletic director or call 414-475-8219 to get involved and make high school count!
Philosophy of MPS Athletics
The MPS Athletic Department promotes the philosophy that an athlete’s core responsibilities involve the pursuit of personal growth through academic work and team experiences. We recognize that athletic programming is an extension of academic and practical instruction. Therefore, our primary commitment is educating our student-athletes.
Student-athletes learn a great deal from participating in interscholastic athletics. Lessons in sportsmanship, teamwork, competition, and how to win and lose gracefully are all integral parts of team goals. Athletic competition adds to school spirit and helps students, participants and community members take pride in their school.
Athletic Department Goals:
- Promote academic excellence in classroom
- Ensure safe and secure environment for practice and competitions
- Provide opportunities for student-athletes to develop confidence, self-image, and leadership skills
- Encourage coaches to be leaders, role models and persons of character
- Promote value and importance of teamwork, good sportsmanship and fair play
- Ensure all participants adhere to MPS and Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association rules and policies