The 17th annual Daddy/Daughter Dance is a chance for fathers and daughters to dress up and enjoy a great evening together. This event provides a great way for young women to strengthen their relationships with their fathers. Don't miss out - slots will fill up quickly in one of the biggest events of the year.
Watch the video from our 2019 Daddy/Daughter Dance to see the highlights from the event.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 15
- Where: North Division High School
- Dinner: Served from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
- Dance: Doors Open at 6:15 p.m. for dance-only guests
- Dinner and Dance (Fathers): $30
- Dinner and Dance (Daughters): $10
- Dance Only (Fathers): $20
- Dance Only (Daughters): $5
- Online Registration: Stay tuned for the registration link - registration opens on Dec. 10
This program is made possible through a partnership between Milwaukee Recreation, Social Development Commission, and the Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative. The Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative is a non-profit organization with a broad-based mission to improve the well-being of young people by increasing the proportion of children growing up with involved, responsible, and committed fathers in their lives. The Social Development Commission (SDC) serves as a planner, coordinator, and provider of human service programs for low-income individuals and families in Milwaukee County.