Sunday, May 24, 2020
Join the thousands of community members who have already participated in Milwaukee Recreation's virtual "Rec. At Home" program!
Every day, our professional instructors bring live classes right into your living room. Each session will be shared on the Milwaukee Recreation Facebook page, as well as inside the corresponding Facebook event section.
From May 25-30, visit our page for yoga, fitness, cooking, painting and more!
Milwaukee Recreation is offering a reduced scheduled on Memorial Day, but you can still begin your Monday with Annie's Gentle Yoga session at 9 a.m. (read our feature story on Annie here).
All classes are free; no registration is required!
Like and follow our Milwaukee Recreation Facebook page, and stay tuned to the page prior to the listed times for each session.
Remember: All classes will be archived on our Facebook timeline to watch even after each live session concludes! You can also view archived classes on our YouTube channel.
Rec. At Home Schedule
Monday, May 25
Tuesday, May 26
- 9 AM: Slow Flow Yoga
- 10:30 AM: Parkinson's Exercises
- 12:30 PM: Painting Tutorial (Materials List)
- 2 PM: Cooking with Wild Foods
- 4 PM: Youth Instructional Soccer
- 7 PM: Body Weight Strength
Wednesday, May 27
- 11 AM: Basketball Drills (ages 5 and up)
- 12:30 PM: Cardio Kickbox
- 2 PM: Mason Jar Salads
- 5 PM: Butts & Guts
- 6:30 PM: At-Home Barre
- 7:30 PM: Candlelight Yoga
Thursday, May 28
- 9 AM: Yoga Zone
- 11:30 AM: Family Fit
- 2 PM: Tae Kwon Do
- 3:15 PM: Cheerleading
- 4 PM: Pre-Ballet (ages 2-4)
- 6 PM: Body Weight Strength
- 8:30 PM: Bedtime Yoga
Friday, May 29
- 7 AM: HIIT Rise & Grind
- 9 AM: Yoga for Runners
- 11 AM: Pre-Ballet (ages 3 and up)
- 2 PM: Cooking with Gluten-Free Grains
- 6 PM: Butts & Guts
- 6:30 PM: Dance Fitness
Saturday, May 30