Easy Ways to Register
Deadline: one week before your class begins. Online registrations are processed instantly!
You can now register online as late as one week before your class begins. To guarantee a space, please register early. If you registered online in the past, your account information is now stored in our database. If you forget your account username or password, please visit the Registration splash screen and click on the “Forgot your password?” link. This will allow you to instantly retrieve your login information via e-mail. Visit our online activity enrollment page for the quickiest way to register if you already know the activity code.
Drop Off Registration
Deadline: one week before your class begins. You can now register in person as late as one week before your class begins. To guarantee a space, please register early. You may register in person at one of these offices:
- Recreation Office: 5225 W. Vliet Street, Rm. 162 or Rm. 56; Office Hours: Mon.–Fri. from 8:15 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Citywide Programs Office: 2414 W. Mitchell St.; Office Hours: Mon.–Fri. from 8:15 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Fax completed form to: MPS Recreation Department (414) 475–8183
- Please include a return FAX number
- A credit card number (MasterCard or Visa only), expiration date, 3 digit pin number, and signature are required on all forms
- Make check or money order payable to: Milwaukee Recreation Department.
- Mail to: Milwaukee Public Schools Recreation Department, P.O. Box 461, Milwaukee, WI 53201-0461.
- Active Older Adults: Mail to 2414 W. Mitchell St., 53204
Locations and times vary. Call 414-475-8180 for more information.
Important Registration Information
Registrations will be processed in the order in which they are received. Enrollment is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to cancel classes because of low enrollment after a class has started and to close further enrollment when a class is filled. All participants must register and pay for classes prior to attending the first session.
Official Notice to Inform All MPS Parents and Employees about Asbestos Containing Materials Inside School Buildings is Hereby Given:
According to the United States E.P.A., the A.H.E.R.A. Regulation requires annual notification to all employees and parents/guardians regarding asbestos containing materials inside school buildings. Management Plans specifying locations, condition, and past response actions of these materials are located in the respective engineer’s office for each site and are available for review during normal school hours as required by A.H.E.R.A. In the ongoing program to safely maintain asbestos-containing materials, MPS conducts surveillances, and 3-year reinspections, and implements appropriate response actions. If interested parties have specific questions relating to the Milwaukee Public School District policy or the scheduling of asbestos related activities planned or in progress, please contact the MPS Environmental Services Department at (414) 283-4626.